Thursday, December 6, 2007

cousins!!

i had the best time with my cousins over thanksgiving! i got to hang out with Gretta Gru again and finally met all my cousins in Boston! (we had so much fun, it was even worth sitting in the car for 16 hours!)


and this is my cousin jace, he came to visit me a few months ago and i get to go see him in las vegas next week! hooray!








and just for fun this is my friend jasper. i was so excited to finally meet him last week when his family came to town. he's the happiest kid i know!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Erich. First of all, I'm glad your mom came to her senses and can see that you are more awesome than your shoes, though I must agree that anything that makes you stand flat footed is probably more conducive to walking. Furthermore, I hope my comment on your mom's blog was part of what got you blogging in the first place...at last, you're putting those button pushing index fingers to good use. Finally, I didn't realize you had mastered the English language so quickly; last night you were still screeching incoherently. NEWAYZ, I suppose we'll be seeing each other around.

Cheers.

Marc said...

You indeed were his inspiration Chris... the veritable wind beneath his wings.